Pleated Reusable Cotton Fabric Face Mask Sleeve Insert "English Garden Meadows”
Marvelous Works SG
- For more information, please refer to our FAQ page.
- External and internal fabric made of 100% cotton
- Non-refundable, non-exchangeable, non-returnable due to hygiene reasons
- Adjustable elastic ear loops that can be tightened or loosened by untying and retying of straps
- Wire on nose bridge for a more secure fit
- Comes with filter slot (Inserts not provided)
- Actual product's print placement may differ from that of stock photos
- Adult XL
- Adult L
*Exact measurements can be found here.
With the right insert, this may be used as a physical barrier to protect you from droplets of body fluids.
For effective protection, please ensure that:
- A melt-blown non-woven material* is used for the insert
- The insert is frequently replaced (Every 2 to 3 hrs)
- The fabric mask is washed on a daily basis
- The right size is selected for best fit
Melt-blown non-woven material can be commonly found in:
- Dried up wet tissue
- Diapers, nappy liners and incontinence products
- Non-woven microfibre fabric
- Fabric masks only offer some form of protection e.g. when you go for a quick errand run in a non-crowded place.
- If you are unwell or going to a potential crowded place, please use an appropriate surgical mask.
- To offer a higher degree of protection, each face mask is made of 100% cotton and a slot at the back where you can insert your own DIY, dispose-after-each-use filter e.g. folded kitchen towel or dried wet wipes.
- Please only hand-wash the fabric mask with soap and water; and air-dry it before your first use and after each repeated use.
- Do not machine wash or put it in a hot dryer as the fabric will wear down more quickly. Do not soak it with other clothings as colours will run for strong coloured fabrics.
- The length of the elastic band is intentionally longer to allow the user to adjust to his/her needs.
- If the elastic band becomes loose over time or after each repeated use, you can further tighten or replace it with another elastic band of your own.